“"My Pleasure"”

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #460 of 1,004 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed August 14, 2014

It is hard to believe that the service for a fast food restaurant is better than most sit-down restaurants. People are courteous and seem to really enjoy their jobs. I go there every now and then on my lunch break, maybe once or twice a week, and they even remember me and have occasionally greeted me by name. When sitting indoors, they will almost always offer to take your tray or refill your soda, something that fast food restaurants never do. Their catch-phrase is "my pleasure," when you thank them for anything. It is probably instilled in them at the management level, but they seem to embrace it. They at least give the appearance of taking pride in pleasing you. The food is just like Chik-Fil-A -- better than most fast food, but still fast food and not exactly perfect. The salads are good if you want lighter fare, and the shakes are good if you want to indulge. The sandwiches are reasonably healthy and tasty. What keeps me coming back is the service.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

I cannot believe people would think this is one of the best restaurants. It is OK, fairly edible quick food. If that is what you are looking for, this place as well as lizards thicket and rushes fit the bill. Most of the food is frozen and fried.

Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

The food I ate tonight was great. This restaurant always has great tasting food in all the cities in which I eat at. The food here was great as well. I was very satisfied when I left. Thankz a lot.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

only in SC. what else can I say? this "restaurant" and review don't warrant 100 characters. it's fast food for crying out loud.

1  Thank KirkAdams
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

I have had an ice dream cone many times in the past and have had problems. Many times, as happened on my last visit, the ice dream is very soft which creates a problem. It melts very fast but will also completely fall out of its cone on occasion as it is not frozen enough to stay in!!! Just happened again all over my shirt & pants! I will not go back.