“Amazing Service”

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #461 of 1,004 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We don't have chick-fil-A by us in WI so I am constantly amazed at the level of service whenever I stop at one. Food is above average for a fast food chain but its really the service that keeps me coming back.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

Gotta LOVE great chicken! It's cooked well, and healthy for fast food! :)

Reviewed June 13, 2012

Nobody beats Chick-fil-A for chicken sandwiches and milkeshakes....always hot, fresh, delicious food items

Reviewed May 31, 2012

I have liked all of the Chick-fil-A restaurants including the one on Decker Blvd. The prices are reasonable and myself and my wife we got our food VERY quickly. I also found the staff very friendly and sociable. In fact I will say that Chick-fil-A must have a very good training program as I have always had a pleasant experience at their various restaurants.

As for the food, I have one of their menus with the Nutrition facts of their food. We order the Chicken sandwich with the lowest fat content and side order of fruit. Not as cheap perhaps as some other "fast food" places, but still reasonable and taste good.

Reviewed March 2, 2012

So you either have the option of going to this Chick Fil A, or the one a mile away on Forest Dr. This one is a lot slower than the other one and they don't seem to care as much. The food tastes about the same, but 95% of the enjoyment of eating out is the experience that comes along with it.