“Personal Service - Great Food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Andy's Deli

Andy's Deli
Ranked #195 of 962 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Columbia, South Carolina
“Personal Service - Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

I love eating at Andy's. The sandwiches are great, the tea is not soooo sweet like a lot of restaurants, the dipping sauce for the sandwiches is great, and Andy always greets you. He remembers me even when I haven't been there for over a year. WOW, what a memory and what a good place to eat. The price is also reasonable.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Frank W

Lexington, South Carolina
“Very average....I expected a REAL Deli”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

The main problem is the roll and the sandwich was very dry. I tried it a couple times and it was nothing more than a place to get a sandwich. This is NOT a "Deli" in the true meaning of the word!

Visited June 2012
“My favorite sandwich”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

I visit Andy's Deli everytime I'm in Columbia. I get the same thing everytime-- the Mediterranean sub. It is the best sandwich I've ever had! I love the special sauce that's served with it as well. Andy is great and is always at the Deli when we visit.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Hopkins, SC
“Friendly folks with delicious food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012

We love to visit Andy's Deli whenever we are in Columbia. They have such wonderfully fresh salads and sandwiches. My favorite is "My Dear's Salad" - it's a great chef type salad. Andy and his sons are always working and will greet you with a big smile, whether it is early in the day or later at night! You will be pleased with both the food and the service. It's located adjacent to the University of South Carolina campus in Five Points.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank DCHHopkins_SC
Charleston, SC
“Rather Pedestrian Food but A Great Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

The service and ambiance are one-of-a-kind (in a good way). The Reubens are excellent, the roast beef sandwich not so much.

Visited October 2012