“Best sauce around!”

Andy's Deli
Ranked #139 of 992 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed January 21, 2012

Sandwich shop, good food and prices, but their thousand island type spread that they make there is the best ever. It is great on everything!

There are newer reviews for Andy's Deli

Reviewed December 8, 2011

The sandwich selections here are great and everything I have had so far has been awesome! Friendly staff!

Reviewed April 14, 2011

Don't get me wrong, You can get a good sandwich at Andy's. You can also get a pretty good Sandwich at Groucho's. I ate at these "Deli's" all the time back when I was in school, and most recently on a trip back to Columbia.

After living in the midwest and touring the Northeast, I have come to realize what a real Deli sandwich looks and tastes like...

When you walk into a deli, and they cut every single slice of meat and every ingredient to for your order on a meatslicer just for your sandwich.... and they pull bread off of the rack (not like subway bread), then they assemble the sandwich and wrap it in butcher paper and hand you a football.... When you open it up and you have to figure out how they hell you are going to eat the gargantuan sandwich.... THAT is a deli sandwich.

Reviewed March 20, 2011

While on business in Columbia, I had the pleasure of spotting an old Lum's restaurant and deli is on my lunch menu. After our high school games, a lot of us would go to Lum's on the way home and the last one that existed closed down and was razed. Nostalgia brought me in, the food, service and the pleasant personality of Andy will have me back at Andy's Deli next time I'm in Columbia. Delish!

Reviewed August 15, 2010

I like Grouchos much better than Andys Deli. Andys is a bit boring and seems like a ripoff of Grouchos.