“Wet Burritos”

Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 19, 2012

My son and I ate here when visiting the University of South Carolina. I had never had the wet burrito before - very very good - lot of food so go hungry. Food was really good cheese dip really good. Actually cheese dip on top of wet burrito really Yummy. No sour cream served with it so have to ask for it. Service was excellent. Perfect location right near the campus. We enjoyed our lunch at Tios.

Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

If you love taco bell and white people Mexican food this place is top notch! But being from Arizona and southern California where the REAL Mexican food is... This place is terrible! The pork was flavorless and the enchilada (wet burrito) sauce taisty like chef boy arde...
My friend had the nachos and they looked at least respectable. Thank god they didn't put chili on them...
Overall I give a 3
EXCELENT SERVICE THOUGH!!! Wait staff was top of the line and super friendly!!!!

Reviewed June 20, 2012

The drawback that I have about this restaurant is that you have to pay for every basket of chips! Other than that, they serve good food in a good atmosphere, right across the street from the heart of USC's campus. The service is attentive. If you want good Mexican food in Columbia...go here!

Reviewed April 10, 2012

I visited this Mexican spot (near USC) with a Groupon...and I have to give it two thumbs way up! The place is cozy, festive, chill, clean, and fun. The waitress was super nice and friendly. We had a jumbo margarita which was delicious! My food (chicken enchiladas, beans, and cornbread) was a decent portion and YUMMY! I was happy with every aspect of this restuarant. The prices are reasonable, the food quality awesome, and there is parking nearby (free). The place caters to college kids, couples, pals, and families (we saw all of the above dining there when we visited). A cool place to sit, drink, eat, and even people watch through the large windows! I would go back in a heartbeat! Two thumbs way, way, way up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed February 12, 2012

Tios is owned by sibs, and they strive to provide excellent food with excellent service. While it tends to be a bit pricey for TexMex, the quality is superior to others in Cola. They even have free parking across the street from the University! This is unheard of and quite a bonus.

Been to Tios Tex-Mex Cantina? Share your experiences!