“good food and experience”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #79 of 1,015 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Food good and service was excellent, especially Steven who was a great server. Only complaint was skimpy cocktails. Stinks were good for the value.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I am always amazed by this restaurant's sirloin steaks. Why order a filet when the $9.99 sirloin is so good? We eat here 2-3 times a month and they are always consistently good. The service is good, the steaks are great and the other dishes such as the salads and sides are top notch.

I rarely eat at (or like) chain restaurants but this one is an exception. I travel to Texas a lot and this restaurant off Harbison is better at any of the ones I have been to in Texas. Kudos the the management and staff - they are obviously doing a great job.

Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Funny that one of the only places there isn't a Road House is in my town. We stopped here on vacation and I wish they had one in Miami as I would probably be a regular. Nice bar. Great steaks and sides. Fast and friendly service.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

The menu has excellent options, the portions are great, and the value is good. You will not leave this place less than completely satiated. I'll be back.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

It is not so much that one or two of the Texas Roadhouse chain restaurants provide great food and service, but so far I would have to comment that EACH of their restaurants provide great service and superb food! Our waitress anticipated our needs, drink refills, etc. The food was superb. My business partner and I had a great meal in a timely manner. I will be a regular at this restaurant on my business trips to Columbia. Well worth the drive from Columbia as it's a few miles north on I-26.

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!