“Great Dinner - a welcome change of pace” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #36 of 962 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Ormond Beach
“Great Dinner - a welcome change of pace”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Decided to go to dinner on a Sunday evening, which generally means long lines. We decided to call and see if they had call ahead seating, which they did. Since it was our last night of our weekend trip, we decided a nice dinner was worth it, and worth it definitely it was.

We started with fried pickles and they were awesome, we ate them all quickly. From the moment we sat down Jordan was very attentive and made sure our drinks stayed full, brought us more bread, cleared our plates and was very friendly.

Great meal, great service

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

“Greaaaat!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

The best steakhouse ever . The bloomin onion was awesome . Got to go back . Took the family there after my son's graduation was the best choice we could have made everyone was happy with there food . We will be headed bsck that way real soon our waitress was excepional very nice girl . That really makes a difference if your server is nice to you . We made sure we took care of her with a generous tip . Please keep up the good work at this restaurant .

• Visited May 2013
Huntersville, United States
“Fantastic service, perfectly cooked steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

I asked if there were any bone-in Ribeyes that were larger then the 20oz ones in the display. They did not have any immediately available, but the manager spoke with me for a little while to find what I wanted and he went in the back and cut one for me. He got me a 31oz, which worried me that it would be tough to cook med-rare as I thought it would be very thick. Well, I was amazingly surprised, the steak was honestly one of the best I have ever eaten, and it was PERFECTLY cooked. The manager checked in a few times and was fantastic, please try this location, so fantastic!!!!

• Visited July 2013
Lexington, South Carolina
“Consistent good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

Never had a bad meal here. Great service. I've eaten at this restaurant for years and my only complaint is that they did not have the long handle teaspoons for my drinks.

Visited March 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Average chain steak house”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Go there, get a steak and a beer, you will be satisfied. If you've been to one of these type steak houses, you've been to them all. Don't go looking for some special evening revolving around a fine cut of beef. Very good service and staff.

Visited July 2013