“Great!”

Ranked #74 of 1,013 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The steak cut was great and it was cooked to perfection! The service manager Erica came over to see how everything was and I always like seeing that. Taking the extra time for customer relations is a good way to run any business. Everything came out quickly, but not too quick. They should bottle and sell their salad dressings. Libbie was our server and she was alright.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We showed up with a party of 13 and no reservation to one of the most packed restaurants I have ever seen...amazingly they had us seated in about 10 minutes! The service just kept getting better from there! If you are looking for one of those wonderfully casual steakhouses where you can throw you peanut shells on the floor - this is it! The food was terrific as well. I recommend the fillet trio over seasoned rice. Very tasty! The southern style green beans were some of the best I've ever had. You'd swear someone's grandma was in that kitchen!

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Chain restaurants are often lumped together as one size fits all. I did not find that to be case at all. My steak was cooked the second best I have had in a long time. Of course the best was cooked by me. The salad was crisp and colorful. They make their own dressings and the ranch was excellent. I couldn't resist the broiled shrimp and I am glad I ordered them. My margarita was excellent. The greeting I received at the door was prompt and courteous, my server was right on top of everything, the manager was on the floor talking to customers, I vote this location as A1 and a credit to the company.

Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

Where do I start? I really like Texas Road House. The steaks are seasoned well and aren't dried out. I usually get the 6oz sirloin with green beans and a sweet potato for $10. It's the perfect amount of food. Their margaritas aren't half bad either. I can do without the fact that you can throw the peanut shells on the floor but hey the food is clean! I recommend everyone give this place a try. By the way their rolls with the honey butter are marvelous.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

This was just across from our hotel and we really went because it was convenient. But what a nice surprise! Excellent, perfectly cooked steaks and really good service. I'd go again in a heartbeat.

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!