“Perfectly cooked steak.”

Dining options: Reservations
Corydon, Indiana
“Perfectly cooked steak.”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Chain restaurants are often lumped together as one size fits all. I did not find that to be case at all. My steak was cooked the second best I have had in a long time. Of course the best was cooked by me. The salad was crisp and colorful. They make their own dressings and the ranch was excellent. I couldn't resist the broiled shrimp and I am glad I ordered them. My margarita was excellent. The greeting I received at the door was prompt and courteous, my server was right on top of everything, the manager was on the floor talking to customers, I vote this location as A1 and a credit to the company.

• Visited April 2013

“Great Food/Great Price”
Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

Where do I start? I really like Texas Road House. The steaks are seasoned well and aren't dried out. I usually get the 6oz sirloin with green beans and a sweet potato for $10. It's the perfect amount of food. Their margaritas aren't half bad either. I can do without the fact that you can throw the peanut shells on the floor but hey the food is clean! I recommend everyone give this place a try. By the way their rolls with the honey butter are marvelous.

• Visited April 2013
Stirling, Canada
“excellent value, lovely food”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

This was just across from our hotel and we really went because it was convenient. But what a nice surprise! Excellent, perfectly cooked steaks and really good service. I'd go again in a heartbeat.

Visited February 2013
Lugoff, South Carolina
“Just okay”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Just okay food - that is about the best I can say. It was a crowded Friday night, and we should have just waited at Solstice to get in, but settled for this. Over priced for the quality of food. Will not be back.

• Visited June 2012
West Columbia, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GoodService”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Wonderful juicy steaks, but be careful around holidays, they sometimes give you a smaller steak than what u pay for.

Visited January 2013