WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #36 of 945 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Queens, New York
“One of the best pulled pork dishes I've ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2012

The meal was started with warm bread with some really great apple butter. They also gave us a bucket of peanuts. I ordered vinegar pulled pork which was just out-of-this-world delicious! My boyfriend ordered a steak which had a lot of marbling - I wasn't too fond of it since I like my meat lean, but he loved it. Would definitely eat there again.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank inquisitivity

Columbia, South Carolina
“Date Night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2011

My husband and I had date night on Monday, October 31, 2011. We decided to go to Texas Roadhouse , we have been there plenty of times and really enjoyed the food as well as the service.

If you want a fun and upbeat atmosphere while enjoying great service and food then this is the restaurant for you. They play mostly country music and every hour the wait staff does a line dance in the aisles, its absolutely fun!!

The service is fantastic the wait staff is caring and very in tuned to your needs. This is a great place to eat it has a wonderful food from shrimp, burgers to sirloin steak and t-bone steak...of course for us we go there for the mouth watering and tender steak!

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank LoveTheBeach4ver
Dallas, PA
“Texas Roadhouse is a must”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2011

On our annual trip to Florida, our family took time to stop at the Texas Roadhouse on Two Notch Road in Columbia. As other reviews stated, it was worth the stop. It was a rainy night after 7 PM and the parking lot was jammed. We were waited on immediately and our order was brought promptly. The steaks were all tender and juicy. Although it was past the early bird special, they gave us our dinners for the early bird price. The place is rather noisy, but the food was excellent. Wished we had such a place where we live.

• Visited August 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Hallin
germany
“Good steakhouse”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2011

We can recommend this clean,friendly,typical "american-dinerstyle" steakhouse!
Very good steaks and good service!

• Visited July 2011
“Another Excellent TR!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2011

I was looking for something authentic for ribs and southern cooking when the hotel clerk laughed and said Texas Roadhouse was the best place in the area. I had been to TR on many other occasions and various locations throughout the country and this was just the same. Same great taste, value, etc. After being here for 2 weeks and eating out every night, I'll have to admit....the hotel clerk was right!

1 Thank Love2EatOnVacation