“Entertaining Meal”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 14, 2012

My wife and I had an enjoyable evening. Staff was polite and friendly and food was good. Overwhelming amount of rice! I had the ribeye and lobster and it was good, but the shrimp and calamari was the best. The chef was entertaining as always and the food cooked just right. Only issue is that they don't give you much time to eat . They start boxing it up just after the chef leaves. Recommend reservations.

Reviewed November 21, 2011

Overnight stay for USC-Citadel football game. Happened to stay at HGI (great) next door to Miyabi's. Had soft-shell crab, Grilled tuna salad, seafood dynamite, etc. The best Miyabi's we have ever been to.

Reviewed November 1, 2011

i just tried this place out last weekend. the food is great and the staff is entertaining. i like how they have the bar when you come in to get drinks and not crowded and bring them to your table. would go back again

Reviewed October 30, 2011

I always get sushi so I cannot in good faith comment on the Hibachi. However, when I am in Columbia, Miyabi is a necessary visit for me and has been since 2009. If you are new to sushi and want to try it, this is the place to start. I did get pad thai once and it was spot on compared to the authentic Thai restaurants that I have visited aboard.

The menu has a massive selection. The prices are reasonable considering the very fresh and high quality. The atmosphere is very light and modern, a good execution on the Zen factor if you will. The stay is always friendly and knowledgeable when describing the differences in the sushi selections. I have never had a bad experience. I have eaten at the other sushi restaurants in Columbia and they just cannot compare to Miyabi.

1  Thank BlueMilitary
Reviewed September 18, 2011

My husband and I both had excellent sushi and hibachi here. The service was great and the prices were reasonable. We would definitely come back.