“Average Restaurant”

Cuisines: American
Columbia, South Carolina
“Average Restaurant”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

IHOP food is just average, nothing spectacular nor horrible. Everyone has eaten at IHOP and it remains consistant.

Visited October 2012

Harmony, Pennsylvania, United States
“Bright Spot”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

The food is very good and fairly diverse. The place is very clean. The staff are very friendly and the seating is comfortable enough to enjoy reading a special book or 3 qithout squinting. I eat there several nights a week and weekends if I am staying over.

Visited November 2012
Columbia, South Carolina, United States
“Staff is very friendly!”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Service can be a little slow at times but the food is always great and the staff is always very nice.

Visited November 2012
Columbia, South Carolina, United States
“IIIIIIIIIIIIHOP”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I've always loved IHOP and whenever my friends and i go to IHOP on assembly st we have a good time and the waitress' are friendly

Visited August 2012
Macon, North Carolina
“Huge salad and good sandwich-hard to beat for the price”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My wife got the grilled chicken salad,and she has some left after eating it for 2 meals. I ordered the ham,egg,&cheese sandwich with onion rings. The quantity of onion rings delivered was considerably smaller than I'v gotten with the same order in other IHOPs. Nice waiter who did as we asked,and checked back with us several times to make sure we were doing well. Great standard food at a very reasonable price,and the usual good service.

Visited July 2012