“Super service, great food.”

Casa Linda Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #250 of 1,004 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Casa Linda specializes in authentic Mexican good with the freshest ingredients. All of Casa Linda's salsa are prepared multiple times a day to ensure the freshness of our product. We also provide daily board specials that will often have some of Mexico's more traditional dishes. Our goal is to provide our customers with the best experience. A little line we like to use is "Mi casa es su casa". So come join us for the best Mexican food in the midlands at great prices.
Reviewed August 3, 2013

we have eaten several times at the Garner's Ferry location.
Seems that it now called "Taco Time"
The service is outstanding. Big portions, served quickly, fresh and very tasty.
We had 4 employees drop by the table to check if all was well, and if we needed anything, including the manager (owner ?) who is always very visible, making sure things are running smoothly.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I love this place! The service is awesome and the food is even more so! This is my 4th time here and they have never disappointed. Quality Mexican food at affordable prices!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The first thing I noticed is it is very loud in this restaurant. If you are looking for a quiet dinner, don't come here. The service was good and friendly but certainly not great. One thing I liked was they bring a bottle of salsa and empty small bowls so each person can have his own dipping bowl...good for all those double dippers. The chips seemed ok but not up to par. My burrito and taco tasted very good but my rice was not nearly as fluffy and flavorful as I am used to getting at a Mexcian place. There are always choices for Mexican fare and I would try somewhere else before returning here again.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

The menu offers a wide variety, typical Mexican fare. I like the family atmosphere, young children are welcome. Some of the booths are rather uncomfortable.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

We have had many dinners at Casa Linda with the kids, or friends, or just the two of us. Casa Linda does not disappoint with complete Mexican fare and decent prices. Of course, margaritas are de rigueur!

Been to Casa Linda Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!