“Welcome Home!!!”
Review of Pasta Fresca

Pasta Fresca
Ranked #45 of 996 Restaurants in Columbia
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Pasta Fresca is a local, family-owned restaurant that has been in Forest Acres for 17+ years. In May 2012, Pasta Fresca moved to its new home. Still on Forest Drive, same amazing house-made pasta, but with lots more room for our ever increasing regulars family. We have a lovely patio, full bar, a beautiful open dining room and a private dining room for up to 16 people. At Pasta Fresca, we make everything fresh and in-house. Every Tuesday come and enjoy live music from 6 to 9pm and check out our daily Happy Hour 4:30 to 7pm with $4 house wines and house liquors and $2.50 domestic beers. Get your comfort food fix at a charming Forest Acres original.
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Walking in the front door, you are always greeted like you've just returned home!!! No matter what you may order off the menu, it is always fresh and delicious. Never a disappointment. I try to change what I order every time we go to eat with family or friends or to celebrate a Birthday or Anniversary. Pasta Fresca stays true to it's name, they make all of their own pasta. Can't get much better than that!!! We have known the owners, Scott and Lauren for year now. Just like a family reunion every time we go.

1  Thank Anne R
Frescapasta, Manager at Pasta Fresca, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Anne R., You are too kind. I think I know just who you are :-) Thank you and Steve for coming in all these years. We have loved getting to know you, and appreciate your support of Pasta Fresca from the old location to our new home.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

We regularly visit Pasta Fresca and have always had excellent service and food! If you haven't tried them, do so. We think you will be very pleased!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

BDendy, Thank you for taking the time to give us positive feedback. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

I have never had a bad meal there and I have eaten there on at least five occasions. The freshness of their ingredients transcends through every dish and drink! Their bruschetta is wonderful as well as their alfredo sauce and their signature ravioli, they are all a must try.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

ginaH1985, Thanks for such a nice review. I'm with you....the bruschetta is MY FAV :-)

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Pasta Fresca never fails to let me down with the quality of their food, their service - even if to go vs. dine in. When I have guests or family come in from out of town - it's an automatic that I take them to Pasta Fresca! The fresh made daily pasta & homemade sauces are unbeatable, not to mention the daily specials they offer. I would highly recommend this to a couple on a date, a group of girlfriends for a night out or even a family outing.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

I love to eat local whether I'm at home or traveling. I love knowing about great local cuisine! Pasta Fresca is great Italian food with a fun atmosphere and super convienient! Good price range, too!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Been to Pasta Fresca? Share your experiences!