“Regulars”
Review of Pasta Fresca

Pasta Fresca
Ranked #46 of 984 Restaurants in Columbia
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Pasta Fresca is a local, family-owned restaurant that has been in Forest Acres for 17+ years. In May 2012, Pasta Fresca moved to its new home. Still on Forest Drive, same amazing house-made pasta, but with lots more room for our ever increasing regulars family. We have a lovely patio, full bar, a beautiful open dining room and a private dining room for up to 16 people. At Pasta Fresca, we make everything fresh and in-house. Every Tuesday come and enjoy live music from 6 to 9pm and check out our daily Happy Hour 4:30 to 7pm with $4 house wines and house liquors and $2.50 domestic beers. Get your comfort food fix at a charming Forest Acres original.
Columbia, sc.
“Regulars”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We regularly visit Pasta Fresca and have always had excellent service and food! If you haven't tried them, do so. We think you will be very pleased!

Frescapasta, Manager at Pasta Fresca, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
BDendy, Thank you for taking the time to give us positive feedback. We appreciate your business.

North Augusta, South Carolina
“I'll come back again and again and again!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I have never had a bad meal there and I have eaten there on at least five occasions. The freshness of their ingredients transcends through every dish and drink! Their bruschetta is wonderful as well as their alfredo sauce and their signature ravioli, they are all a must try.

Frescapasta, Manager at Pasta Fresca, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
ginaH1985, Thanks for such a nice review. I'm with you....the bruschetta is MY FAV :-)
“I LOVE this place! Best Italian spot anywhere in Columbia or surrounding areas!!”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Pasta Fresca never fails to let me down with the quality of their food, their service - even if to go vs. dine in. When I have guests or family come in from out of town - it's an automatic that I take them to Pasta Fresca! The fresh made daily pasta & homemade sauces are unbeatable, not to mention the daily specials they offer. I would highly recommend this to a couple on a date, a group of girlfriends for a night out or even a family outing.

• Visited March 2014
Columbia, South Carolina
“Delicious!”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

I love to eat local whether I'm at home or traveling. I love knowing about great local cuisine! Pasta Fresca is great Italian food with a fun atmosphere and super convienient! Good price range, too!

• Visited February 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place to eat!”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

I take my family to eat here at least a month. It is a real treat for my children. My husband and I also go one a week. It is delicious! The staff is terrific and friendly. I love Pasta Fresca!

1 Thank aavant