“Good enough to eat.”

Beezers Gourmet Sandwich Shop
Ranked #236 of 1,013 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Last weekend my older brothers took me to Beezers for lunch. Their sandwiches are interesting. The reason I say, "good enough to eat", is because it would not be my number one place to buy a sandwich in Columbia but if it was the only place open along with Subway, I would definitely choose Beezers! One thing I thought was cool, I ordered the T-Bird without cheese. It had alfalfa sprouts in it; which I thought was a very interesting yummy combo I've never thought of putting on a sandwich.

Now! Besides their sandwiches....THEIR COOKIES ARE AMAZING!!!! One of my brothers bought me a ice cream sandwich which is two chocolate chip cookies with vanilla ice cream in between. It was so delicious that the next day I was craving another cookie even though I had bought a giant one before we left from the restaurant the previous day.

I recommend going just to try their sandwiches but definitely buy their cookies and ask for the ice cream sandwich too!

Reviewed June 20, 2012

Beezers makes your sandwich in all of about 15 seconds. The price per hoagie ranges from about 5-7 dollars. The bread is fresh and delicious and the ingredients in the sandwich are great as well. They have a ton of options for subs, and they also serve chips, cookies, and drinks. This is an extremely casual restaurant. Very close to USC's campus as well!

Reviewed January 20, 2012

Beezer's is great for a good quality sandwich with great bread! Also, very fast service - you'll have your sandwich before you pay!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed July 21, 2008

Open late, fast, quick and offers healthier choices.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook