“Excellent service and food!”
Review of Flying Saucer

Flying Saucer
Ranked #35 of 1,110 Restaurants in Columbia
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 23, 2019 via mobile

After hours walking around a very crowded zoo, the Flying Saucer was a welcomed respite. At 2 on a Tuesday afternoon, the service was super accommodating and the brew choices were supreme! The food was amazing. My husband highly recommends the Saucer Bretzel. I thoroughly enjoyed the Saucer Dipster. Chicken fingers and fries for the boys. Everyone was happy! We will return!

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 24, 2019

Outstanding selection of draft beers, with a very helpful menu that highlights the award winners. The food was really good, even late at night. The service was very friendly, punctuating a nice end to a great day. I also liked the permanent person assigned to the front for security/crowd control (even though it wasn't needed while we were there).

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 19, 2019

Our server was tired and gave very poor service. I was disappointed in the number of IPA's they offered and our appetizer appeared to be warmed up in the microwave.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed February 19, 2019 via mobile

An amazing selection of beers on tap. Something for everyone. Also tried the pizza. Very tasty. Server was very friendly and efficient.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 9, 2019 via mobile

Shocked at the short skirts...does management make there female workers dress this way?
Made me and my female friends all look at each other with raised eyebrows every time another girl walked by.
Disappointed, did not realize we were going to a “Hooters” type establishment.
Now I know, so I won’t return!

Date of visit: February 2019

Been to Flying Saucer? Share your experiences!