“Love the burgers here!”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #155 of 996 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We go here anytime we want a burger. I'd rather pay a little more for the good quality food and really enjoy it. The fries are really good too. They give you a TON. All you need is one large order for a family. Overall, great place to eat.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Food is great but for a junior burger, fries and a drink my bill was $10. Granted, the junior burger is huge and they give you TONS of yummy fries. I can never eat my money's worth since they do give you so much food. The service is always good, food arrives relatively quickly and is always hot, fresh and good!

Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

Loved the burgers and cajun fries. We were 5 adults and ordered 3 orders of fries. Way too many fries for us. We would have had plenty with 2 orders. Maybe even 1 order would have done it. Didn't realize they served complimentary roasted peanuts in the shell till we were about ready to leave. Next time we'll chow on them while we wait for our food.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

I liked the food and the service.The food was the standard good burger and the cashier was very friendly.

Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

I am not a fan of hamburgers, at all, but this place changed my mind forever. I now crave these burgers!

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!