“Bad service spoiled evening”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #63 of 983 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Lexington, S.C.
“Bad service spoiled evening”
Reviewed June 27, 2010

My wife and I ate here on a early Friday evening several weeks ago. A few friends had recommended it. She ordered the pork chops, and I ordered seafood. My food was okay, the pork chops my wife ordered were a little brown on the up side and black on the under side. I called the waitress over, and my wife showed her the problem. Her comment was "looks alright to me!", and started to walk away. I told her I needed to see the manager. She stated that she would get him as soon as she could. About 15 minutes later, the waitress came back and told me that the manager was busy right now; but would be by as soon as he could. After another 15 minutes or so, we were finished with the meal (my wife ate the veggies, and left the chops), our waitress showed up with the full bill. I asked again about the manager, and was told he was still busy. I paid the bill, with no tip, and we left. We will NEVER return to this establishment.

1 Thank playboy1950

“My daughter Sandra and I celebrated her...”
Reviewed June 10, 2010

My daughter Sandra and I celebrated her graduation last night at Bone Fish Grill of Harbison and the service was excellent from the time we got their to the time we left. We were seated quickly, the waiter was fast to our table and very helpful by explaining the menu and attending to us throughout our meal. It was great to receive our drinks refreshed without having to ask. Bang bang shrimp is the Bomb and I will remember most about the food. The manager came by to welcome us and made us feel very special. One of my all time best dining experiences ever. My daughter was overwhelmed with this great meal.

Oak Ridge, TN
“This will go in our collection of favorites when we want a dependable meal.”
Reviewed May 4, 2010

We were totally surprised with this restaurant. While out tooling around, we wanted a local place to eat at but had a $25 gift certificate for Bonefish and thought we'd give it a try.

We were worried about being in shorts but once inside it was no problem as far as the dress expected at this location - perhaps because it's a Tuesday night. We were easily able to get a table at 8:30 (much later than when we normally eat dinner).

The waitress (Abbi) was terrific and we loved the meal as well as her descriptions of the meals!

For the appetizer, we ordered the Bang Bang Shrimp after Abbi advised us it was one of their best sellers. We were not disappointed and loved this!

The Crab & Corn chowder was delicious.

Our entrees were:
1 - Lump Crabmeat with sides of Garlic mashed potatoes and Chick Peas w/spinach.
2 - A fish special: Char (like Salmon but more buttery and less fishy) on a cedar plank with sides of ___ and Chick Peas w.spinach

Both were terrific!

Since everything else was terrific we decided to go for the dessert too. The Flourless Brownie was absolutely HUGE! Homemade (everything on the menu is made on location) whipped cream with ice cream topped it off. It was really 2 brownies with 2 scoops of ice cream.

Don't miss out - go for this one!

Our total bill was $54.50. (not including the gift certificate)
Bang Bang Shrimp - $7.90

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Nice experience”
Reviewed October 26, 2008

We had a VERY nice experience at the Bonefish Grill. We had reservations at 7:30 pm on a Friday night, and were seated on time. Our group consisted of 6 adults. Drinks, appetizers, entree's, and dessert were all excellent. Although the restaurant was crowded, our service was quick. The prices seemed in line for this type of restaurant. We were in town for a meeting, and several locals had recommended Bonefish. I'm glad we went!

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!