“Foods alright”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #49 of 967 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Foods alright”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2009

Foods alright

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Nice experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2008

We had a VERY nice experience at the Bonefish Grill. We had reservations at 7:30 pm on a Friday night, and were seated on time. Our group consisted of 6 adults. Drinks, appetizers, entree's, and dessert were all excellent. Although the restaurant was crowded, our service was quick. The prices seemed in line for this type of restaurant. We were in town for a meeting, and several locals had recommended Bonefish. I'm glad we went!

Lexington, SC
“Too High”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2008

4/19/08

Just ate at this restaurant. Very over priced.

My wife had the salmon. My son had some kind of fish and I had a steak (I don't eat fish) which was under cooked. The amount of vegtables that came with our meals amounted to about 3 tablespoons (Not each...total)

The order was not correct but was not sent back. I don't send food back to the kitchen. You get one chance to get it right for me.

The total bill for this was $84.00 ??????????
I'm glad I didn't have any drinks from the bar.

I will not be back.

Columbia, South Carolina
“I really don't do a lot...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2008

I really don't do a lot of seafood, but when I do I love to eat it here.

1 Thank Lula0609