“Awesome Restaurant for a Night Out”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #66 of 998 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 1, 2011

Wife and I spend our Birthday nights at Bonefish every year. We joined the birthday club and get a coupon for a free bang-bang shrimp every year.The food and the service are outstanding.The ambiance is quiet and quaint. The price is well..... I wouldn't want to eat supper here every night. It is hard to beat the grilled fish with the 4 sauces. Give Bonefish a try, You WON'T be disappointed !!!

Reviewed September 17, 2011

We went on busy Friday night ....with our five year old. Although, the food was wonderful, the service was excellent, busy times such Friday nights may not be the best time to visit this restaurant with young children.

Reviewed September 6, 2011

Bonefish is not a poor restaurant, but I really don't get the rave reviews. The food is over seasoned and not up to the level of the prices. Some friends love it and I keep going back, but have been underwhelmed every time. BTW, the one on Forest Drive serves better food than the one on Harbison. Service and decor are good at both.

1  Thank mybagsrpackd
Reviewed August 25, 2011

We have eaten at this restaurant numerous times and find the food and service consistently good. The "Bang Bang Shrimp", one of their menu choices can be seen on a majority of tables. Although this item is a starter, it is meal enough for one. The bar area is usually packed.

1  Thank Travel2themax
Reviewed July 21, 2011

We went as a family to Bonefish Grill because I had been wanting to try it. I had their Bang Bang shrimp (highly recommended, btw) and their salad. Their salad was so good, I ordered one to go. I ate it later that evening for a snack. It is pricey, but well worth the trip for a special occasion.

1  Thank MizTerry