“Get the salad!!!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2011

We went as a family to Bonefish Grill because I had been wanting to try it. I had their Bang Bang shrimp (highly recommended, btw) and their salad. Their salad was so good, I ordered one to go. I ate it later that evening for a snack. It is pricey, but well worth the trip for a special occasion.

1  Thank MizTerry

Reviewed July 19, 2011

My husband and I go here all the time- at least 2 x a month & we love it. The food is always fresh, delicious, and quickly served. We always sit @the bar, and have gotten to know the staff. They're always friendly & remember what we like! Bang bang shrimp is delish & we almost always get one of the special to split- you really can't go wrong with any of the specials. Sometimes we have the Pecan Crusted Rainbow Trout which is really good too. All in all I would recommend this to anyone I know.

Reviewed January 20, 2011

Jan 20.

Called to make reservations for tomorrow. Person answering phone certainly not professional.

Reviewed January 15, 2011

Had a great time. Staff are very friendly , and food was great

Reviewed August 29, 2010

Bonefish is THE BEST resteraunt EVER. We go there all the time and the Bang Bang shrimp with garlic mashed potatoes is amazing even if you don't like shrimp.