“Good lunch place”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Good lunch place”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Had lunch here because it was located near our hotel. Weather was nice so we sat at outdoor patio. Great, satisfying lunch, good service.

Visited November 2012

• Korean first
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Average”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

This was my first time to friendlys and I was not impressed.

Downtown Columbia with a large car park attached and valet parking if your feeling lazy.

The staff were preoccupied and did not seem concerned with our welfare, we had 2 plates sent to the table which we had not ordered.

I had meat loaf which I usually like, this was sloppy and tasteless.

Friendlys was more like a dyatime diner than a dinner location.

I wont be rushing to go back.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Roger186402
Columbia, SC
“Comfortable, Casual, Memorable Dining Experience.”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Mr. Friendly's is owned by people who love cooking, love hospitality and enjoy eating. Priced only a couple dollars higher than some forgettable, noisy, generic T.G.I. Lobster Garden dinner, Mr Friendly's makes a name for themselves by providing great authentic southern cuisine that almost no one serves and even fewer know how to make well anymore. Fried Green Tomatoes, Shrimp and Grits, Peach Pie. Mmmm. The atmosphere is pleasant and great for conversation. Great bartending is always a priority so if you like a drink with dinner you'll be pleased. Dress is casual. Parking can be difficult, as is everything in Five Points at prime meal times. Save room for a dessert!

• Visited October 2012
“Delicious”
Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

Oh my goodness, this place is divine! I am very picky about my crab cakes but these were amazing! Also, make sure to try the pimento cheese- incredible.

Kansas City, Missouri
“Fantastic Food!!!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We recently ate at Mr. Friendly's restaurant in 5 Points and were totally impressed with our meals. If you haven't tried a true southern restaurant, this place is a must. I had the crab cakes with their signature grits. I must tell you, these are not ordinary quick grits from the supermarket but are slow cooked yellow grits with cream and spices and are simply delicious! My wife got the shrimp and grits was also very impressed with her meal. The service was great and wait staff knowledgable and very friendly. They have specials throughout the week so check their website.

• Visited August 2012