“Terrible experience”

Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Terrible experience”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Server removed onions from my salad with his bare hands, baked potato was cold, crab legs were cold, butter unmelted, and Bill was wrong. Server debated with us about the bill. Horrible experience. Bad service. Never again. ..

• Visited March 2014

Columbia, South Carolina
“Don't go!!!”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

When we arrived, we asked the hostess what were the specials for the day. She replied she did not typically work during the day and did not know what the specials were for the day. When we were seated, our waiter took our orders and failed to write anything down. Needless to say, he brought the salad back with onions. He noticed the salad had onions that we specifically asked not to have, so he used his bare hands to remove the onions from the salad! Later he brought out a baked potato that was cold and served in a soup bowl. We ordered crab legs and the crab legs were cold and so was the butter. To top things off, the bill was incorrect! We will never patronize this so-called restaurant again and we advise you not to either.

• Visited March 2014
Columbia, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Carolina Wings for Carolina Fans”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The food is good. Servers are friendly. The kitchen is slow. The restaurant offers roof top bar and food service which is a great way to spend a Spring or Fall afternoon watching the Gamecocks play football or baseball. Great place to meet friends for a good time

Visited November 2013
Land O Lakes, Florida
“Not the place to eat!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Ordered wings and noticed child was back behind bar and playing in ice with her bare hands. When walking out of restaurant, kitchen door was open. It was Filthy. When leaving restaurant just happened to notice a C on the door from the health department. If I would of noticed the C I would of never eaten there. I sure hopemy husband and I dont get sick.
Places like this should be shut down.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank rtpresident
“Don't go”
Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

I was there for 2 and a half hours. I was only able to get 2 beers in that amount of time and they never brought the food that I ordered. I attempted to go to the bar to get more beer myself but they turned me away because I was already in a seating section.