“Best Chinese in Town”

Eggroll Chen
Ranked #84 of 1,013 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

I simply love eating at Egg Roll Chen. It is a great place to go to for lunch because you can split one entrée and easily be filled up (this coming from someone who eats a lot of food)! Typical take-out Chinese food, but a very good deal for very tasty food. Cannot wait to go back!

1  Thank Colarestaurantfan

Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

This is your typical Chinese fare that you crave once a week. I have tried several things on the menu but my favorite by far is Emperors Shrimp which is really just sweet and sour shrimp. We live this place.

Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

My family and I loved this restaurant. The portions were enormous so we had tons of left overs which made us happy. The food was great and restaurant seemed clean. This is more of a take-out joint, which is fine except we were wanting to have a nice sit down meal. There are tables there, so that wasn't a big deal for us. I would recommend it to a friend.

1  Thank Lori-l-Taylor
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I miss spicy beef-a-noodle soup! I actually live in South East Asian now and I still dream about Eggroll Chen! When I am in Columbia, it is a must have! Great food, always fresh! You can't go wrong with Chinese food here! Great family business!

Reviewed August 22, 2012

The Yen Su Jee is awesome! Probably my favorite thing here.

The fellas working the counter are always helpful and chatty.

I've also had the Moo Goo Guy Pan, Mamasan's Beef, Honey Sesame Chicken, Egg Rolls, Dumplings, Won Ton Soup, and Mamasan's Taiwanese Beef Noodle Soup. All have beef fresh, hot, and more food than you can eat in a sitting.

Wish we had one of these where I live... All we have is greasy buffet garbage.