All reviews front desk great hotel complimentary breakfast business traveler room was clean easy access staff was friendly business center convenient location restaurants and shopping great room the hotel staff the breakfast area would definitely stay here again excellent stay oatmeal fort jackson
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stay here after the Carolina Football games. The hotel is always clean. The linen on the beds is so nice, cool, and crisp!! . I love that there’s no carpet in the room. The refrigerator has a tiny freezer that refreezes our cold packs for our cooler. Bathroom is very clean, even the nooks and crannies. Room/hotel is fairly quiet. Occasionally you hear a really loud car going by on the frontage road. We were in room 211. The breakfast is standard fare. They did have mango smoothies this time. Very delicious but not cold enough. This time the front desk clerk at check-in, Tina, was wonderful! I had given a credit card that was expired by accident. She called me to get a new card since the hotel was sold out and I wouldn’t lose my room. When we checked in, she was delightfully nice!!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff at this hotel is the best I’ve encountered anywhere! They were friendly and so helpful. The hotel was clean, comfortable and perfectly located for my trip. I highly recommend it to anyone staying in Columbia.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 5, 2019

Room was very clean, Staff was very helpful, and went out of their way to help with everything. Breakfast was great with alot of choices.
My family and i will definitely stay with them again. Thanks For the hospitality

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 26, 2019

Stayed one night. Easy exit off I-20. Clean, simple, friendly , Restful , Convenient location to gas stations, restaurants . Breakfast good choices. All staff seemed to work as a team, kind and helpful !

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2019 via mobile

Hotel has a great location off the highway but it needs some work. Broken lamp with hanging bulb next to bed. Discovered an outlet with three items plugged in behind the mattress. Needed to be cleaned a little better. And the gap under the door to the hallway was a little larger than normal. Good hire that with some attention could be great!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn Columbia I-20 / Clemson Road, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2019

Dear jghancock,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We truly appreciate your feedback and are very sorry for the condition of your room. We will address your comments with our team as we work to improve our guest experience. Your input is genuinely helpful, as it is the first step in identifying areas where we can better our guest services. We hope you will come visit us in the future.