All reviews front desk great hotel complimentary breakfast business traveler room was clean easy access staff was friendly business center restaurants and shopping recommend this hotel great room the hotel staff convenient location would definitely stay here again excellent stay the breakfast area oatmeal
Selected filters
Reviewed August 27, 2016

My stay was very relaxing, I was only there for one night this trip, my nephews army graduation. The hotel personnel was very helpful, my room after traveling was very comfortable and clean, Hampton hotels are the only hotels for my family.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2016

I stay here when I visit Columbia. It's easy access from the highway. Rooms are comfortable and spacious. They make travel a breeze! Will continue to stay here when in the area. Beds are very comfortable!

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed August 5, 2016

This was my second stay at this property and was pleasantly surprised! The property was in great shape and well maintained as my previous stay was over a year ago! The staff was excellent and eager to make any necessary adjustments, but there was no need!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 4, 2016 via mobile

A little disappointed with this Hampton as compared to others we have visited. The room felt dated and both of us noticed hair in the tub. I believe it was clean but certainly attention to detail is questionable. We were on the front of the building so did hear road noise in the morning especially after traffic picked up. The AC unit put out cold air at 69 but at 70 it was heat so had to leave temp at 69.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2016

Kids loved the pool. Beds were comfy. Bathroom was clean. Breakfast was outstanding! We had such a nice time that we even considered cutting our beach vacation short and staying there again!! Very nice hotel.w

• Trip type: Traveled with family