“Clean Rooms, Friendly Staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Columbia I-20 / Clemson Road

Hampton Inn Columbia I-20 / Clemson Road
Ranked #12 of 96 Hotels in Columbia
Oxford, Mississippi
“Clean Rooms, Friendly Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

We stayed here during the Masters in Augusta. The hotel was fully booked, but everything ran smoothly. The staff was super nice, and the rooms were really, really, clean. We had a room with a king bed, which was very comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was actually good, with lots of choices. They even have a brown bag breakfast to go if you need to eat on the run. The hotel was easy to in and out of, driving-wise. Would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank heathersuzanne

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Washington Court House, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I loved the Hampton, close to Ft. Jackson! Very clean and very friendly staff! Breakfast was very good everyday! If you are traveling to Fort Jackson for Family Day or Graduation, this hotel is in a great location, easy to get to the base!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Tracey M
McCormick, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Very comfortable room. The beds were great! Front desk person was friendly and very quick in getting us checked in. Breakfast was good. No complaints at all. Will stay again if in the area! My daughter was happy to find a make-up remover in the complimentary items.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Wilmington, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

One of the best Hampton's I have stayed in. The cleanliness and friendliness of the staff contributed to a pleasant stay.
I travel a lot and this property rates high! I highly recommend! If coming to see one of your family members graduating at Ft Jackson, this is a good welcome home stay!

• Stayed March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
sc850r
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Overall a good place to stay Staff is great and the same folks have been there for a while. Great if you stay there repeatedly. Fitness room is marginal esp. the treadmill. Have tried other places nearby, but these rooms are much quieter. Always very clean.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

Clean, comfortable spacious, quiet. Beautiful bathroom. Makeup removal towelette was a nice touch. Excellent oatmeal w/toppings at breakfast. Most helpful front desk personnel. We will be back when we are in the area again!

• Stayed February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
anthony_russell, Manager at Hampton Inn Columbia I-20 / Clemson Road, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Wow, we thought your review was great! Not only can I share it with the staff and tell them job well done, but you managed to comment on the room, amenities, and service. As a result I am sure that your fellow travelers will find the review very helpful. I imagine either you travel a lot or that you use Trip Advisor before you choose where to stay, because you commented on everything people wonder about when finding lodging in places they may have never tried. Thank you again for the kind words and quality of your review. We hope to have you stay with us again real soon.
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Staff was very friendly and this was one of the best Hamptons we have stayed in regards to cleanliness, the breakfast was awesome, the décor was modern, very quiet, beds very comfortable. Can not say enough good things

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
In your response you stated that "you can not say enough good things", but we feel that you said plenty. Thank you so much for that great review. I am going to print a copy and place it on our "wall of fame" in order to help boost the morale of the staff. We strive very hard to ensure that our guests have a great stay, and it is so invigorating when we get a kudos from our guests. Thank you once again and we hope to have you back soon.