“Great Lunch”

Mellow Mushroom
Ranked #39 of 976 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Business meetings
Description: Mellow Mushroom is proud to serve Columbia with delicious pizza, hoagies, calzones and salads. Providing quality food since 1974, we use fresh ingredients on all our menu items. Mellow Mushroom is more than just a pizza restaurant; it is where Columbia pizza lovers and beer lovers gather. Our menu and locations are as eclectic as our fans. Join the beer club, shop our Mellow shirts and see the unique artwork in each of our locations. The search for the best pizza in Columbia is over.
Port Charlotte, Florida
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Had the lunch special pick two what a great value. Had slice and greek salad. And my spouse had half meatball and a spinach salad. Was really good , will be going back soon.

Visited June 2014

• Korean first
kure beach,nc
“Fun place,exceptional service,great pizza & beer selections”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Nothing fancy but the hospitality was tops. Funny,attentive server plus awesome pizzas, and very nice beer selections. I personally crave their avacado sandwich...yum! We always go back when we are visiting in Columbia and want a reasonably priced, casual meal. Keep up the good work!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank richard w
Waxhaw, North Carolina, United States
“Beer & Pizza with friends”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Friendly and knowledgeable wait staff. Good beer selection, great pizza and sandwiches! Our waiter was a young man named Jeff and he was awesome! Great personality, attentive service and a very interesting young man! We will go back there for sure! Highly recommend this Mellow Mushroom. In face, I have been to other MM's in Charlotte, Boone and Asheville....always good food and good beer selections! Highly recommended!

Visited May 2014
Orangeburg, South Carolina
“Their pizza dough is amazing!”
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

I am very much the pizza person and I've always had my eyes on trying Mellow Mushroom. I heard such great things about this place so I gave it a try. I ordered a medium House Special pizza. I was totally shocked at the size of the pizza, considering it was the size of other establishments "large" pizzas. The aroma coming from my pizza box was intoxicating...oh but the taste! Wonderful flavors is what I experienced while devouring this lovely meat pie! Want to try other menu items, so I will return! Their staff was so attentive and my server was so sweet. (I wish I could remember her name so I could give proper credit.)

Columbia, South Carolina
“Best Pepperoni Pizza Ever”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

If you are downtown near USC, you have to stop in to this great place. I love to go simple with pepperoni pizza. They make their own dough and you can tell by the taste. It's a great place for any occasion.

Visited May 2014