“Great Food, Great Ambiance, Friendly Staff”

Saki Tumi Grill & Sushi Bar
Ranked #66 of 974 Restaurants in Columbia
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Columbia's most progressive restaurant invites you to step out of normal and step into SakiTumi. Flavorful grill and incredible sushi with fresh fish delivered DAILY. Creative cocktails from our full service bar and great service in a casual atmosphere bursting with energy and great music. You'll have to remind yourself you're still in Columbia. Get fresh with us for dinner and drinks anytime.
Delmar, New York
“Great Food, Great Ambiance, Friendly Staff”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Enjoyed a delicious meal, reasonable prices and lots to choose fro on menu. I was not interested in sushi and there was variety of other dishes to go with Bangkok Crab Cakes were awesome. Nice alternative to the steakhouse/BBQ so popular in Columbia.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Ed G

Jamaica
“Sushi was OK but nothing to write home about”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

The restaurant has a nice ambience and I must say the seafood is very fresh. That being said, I was not impressed or blown away by the selections we had. The Philly role had smoked salmon and was the better of the two rolls I had. After all, it is hard to mess up a Philly roll. I also had the Hellfire roll but was disappointed. While the white tuna was fresh, the roll did not have much flavor and definitely no "fire'. A slice of jalapeno on top of each roll did little to save the roll as the jalapeno was not very spicy. I believe the roll would have been much improved with spicier jalapen or a spicy sauce within the roll itself. At least then, the roll would have a cohesive taste on the palate.

My husband had the Naked roll and the Samurai roll and he said they were good but he wasn't raving about the rolls the same way as when we visit other local restaurants like Gambei which has rolls with great flavor.

In terms of the service, the servers are nice and well mannered and the wait time is not too long so I can definitely recommend that the restaurant does have good service.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank kimmieval
South Carolina
“Best Sushi I've ever had”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

My Husband took me here a while back and I fell in love! Romantic intimate yet moder atmosphere, great service, great selection, and great food! We loved it and can't wait to come back again! Can be expensive, but totally worth it!

• Visited March 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
“Great specials. ..”
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Was in town for business, hotel recommended this restaurant. No reservation need. Enjoyed some of their half off Sushi and Martini specials and war not disappointed. Great service, too.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank DaddyScholz
“Not the sushi atmosphere I was expecting... but pleasantly surprised.”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Great rolls, great sashimi ( taste and presentation) and reasonable prices. Did I mention incredibly attractive wait staff? It truly was almost like a club atmosphere but not in an overwhelming manor. I plan on going back many times!

• Visited April 2013