“Comfy stay for parents weekend.”

Best Western Executive Inn & Suites
Ranked #17 of 93 Hotels in Columbia
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Superb customer service. Friendly, warm, professional and accommodating staff. Quiet room, very comfortable, spacious and clean. Booked for a suite for 3 nites, my son attends USCC my husband and I visited for parents weekend. Would definitely stay again. The only complain I have is there wasn't enough seating in the breakfast seating area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this location. The hotel was very clean. The staff were helpful and courteous. I chose a king room. It was large and had a very comfortable bed. Nice large bathroom. The breakfast was excellent. I would recommend this location for the area and convenience.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Vickie H
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Was supposed to be in Columbia for business for a few nights and was not able to make it due to unforeseen reasons. I asked to cancel the reservation the day before and spoke to a Ms. Singuita Patel who happens to be the most rude person that I've dealt with in a while. She started to interrogate me and yelling at me because I was canceling on short notice. She was so rude, arrogant, disrespectful, condescending, unprofessional, undesirable and insensitive that she nearly made me loose my composure and almost made me stoop down to her level of unreasonableness and indecency. When I asked to speak to her manager she said she was the manager. When I asked to speak to her manager she did not want to give a name and that there was no one above her. If she has no one above her, I only ponder upon how this place keeps business. I can only imagine what type of treatment I would have received while staying there. So like others have posted, "bordering on unethical". If you can go somewhere else save yourself the heartache and the chance of being cheated out of money by these folks.

4  Thank R_Slacker_555
Reviewed September 28, 2013

This was a very nice hotel as in the building and the room and location. But their utter lack of respect for Corporate Lodging turned me off completely. No points just because I am the dreaded CLC card holder. The front desk person's attitude was so disdainful it left a sour taste in my mouth. What a shame! The thirty or so members of my team who normally stay at Best Westerns will NOT stay here either because of the poor treatment just because we are CLC. Shame on you. So glad you are the minority in your chain as 90% of the other Best Westerns do RESPECT CLC.

Room Tip: If you are a high paying consumer by all means, but if you are an average working person--NO especia...
2  Thank sat1922
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Absolutely the best hotel in Columbia. It is very clean, quite and comfortable! We have never had sleepless nights here. The owners and staff are wonderful and make you feel like family as they strive to make your visit perfect! The rooms are spacious and clean. Love the grounds and pool! Excellent choice! Happy we found this wonderful place!

Room Tip: Suites are very large!
1  Thank dgsmith2013
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I had made a reservation that I needed to cancel. When I called to cancel the reservation the front desk manager Singita Patel told me that I could not cancel anymore since it was after he 48 hr period that you have to cancel. She said the full cost of my two night stay would be charged and spoke to me in a very condescending manner. This "manager" was very inflexible, mean, and would not let me speak. She continued yelling at me until she made me cry out of frustration. I pleaded with her to please calm down and to listen but she just continued until I gave up. I didn't mind paying the deposit which was already charged to my credit card, but it did Not make sense to keep a room that would stay empty when it could be freed up for another customer. She also refused to tell me who her superior was and just kept saying that she was the front desk manager. This was horrible and now I don't know who to report this to. I am so glad I am not staying at this hotel this weekend. I am also glad this was over the phone since In person I would have had a panic attack or something due to the stress. Nobody deserves to be treated like an idiot.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Suzy C
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Love it soo much we are coming back again. Friendly and clean. The beds are made up like in Europe with the sheet and down comforter. Not the usual blanket and bedspread.
I will keep coming back to this hotel whenever I am in Columbia. We enjoyed breakfast and the friendly service.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple