“Special find”

Carolina Strip Club
Ranked #245 of 1,106 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

Among the often loud bars and restaurants in the convention center area, there is a respite from the crush and noise. An almost delicate but masculine place with excellent food and better service. Found by accident the week before, we made reservations for March 22 between NCAA Basketball sessions.
What a delight. Sabrina was our server, and she excelled in getting our drinks and order expedited.
Delicious ribeyes and filet, exceptional sides.
A surprising space that feels almost intimate in a classic style. Now on my list for Midlands steak, and our new "go to" for Colonial Arena events.
Don't miss this fine dining experience.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank kenw29419

Reviewed March 4, 2019

The food was great! I started with the She-Crab Soup and Crab Cakes! Loved it!! Then, I had the New York Strip with the White Truffle Garlic Smashed potatoes. I loved it too!! Others at the table shared their appetizers. I also enjoyed the Spinach Steak Dip - the Fried Pita pieces were so good and adicting! Great Food! I recommend you try their food!

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank 653wealth
Reviewed February 26, 2019 via mobile

I was not impressed by this steak house. The Greek salad was odd but large. Not recommended. I suggest the Caesar instead. The Oysters were over salted and over done. Steak was good but not special. It all was very expensive for the quality and the service was very frantic. I was all about location on the Gervais strip.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank mack243SouthCarolina
Reviewed January 15, 2019

The atmosphere is nice, the staff is pleasant but for the price is leave a little to be desired. I went with my wife and she had the New York strip I had the porterhouse, both were good.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 28, 2018 via mobile

It appears that sum hooman Males go to strip club for fun. I went with a band of hooman males I have infiltrated the trust of.

Date of visit: December 2018