“Extensive tapas menu”

Cuisines: American, Spanish
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed May 8, 2014

If I lived in Columbia, this would be my "go-to" restaurant. We tried six different tapas items and they were all perfectly cooked and portioned. We really enjoyed the eggplant fried and Moorish Pork kabobs. Our waitress offered great selections and was able to describe any item we asked about. We ordered martinis and a champagne citrus drink from the bar, both were good! I have eaten at a lot of tapas restaurants and this is definitely one of my favorites. I look forward to coming back.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Someone who is a true foodie recommend this restaurant, but underwhelmed is the way I describe it. In fairness it might be the difference from lunch to dinner. Lunch was OK, but for the 4 orders, two were wrong. The ironic part was the waitress was training someone. The bread was fresh and delicious, my gyro needed more meat and sauce. But we got a bonus of cookies in the end.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Every time I'm in Columbia I make plans to eat at Gervais & Vine. Over the years the food has never disappointed and the many friends that I have taken there have also been amazed at the quality of the food. The petite sirloin is one of the best I've ever had and the Moorish pork kebob is also a perennial favorite. The goat cheese spread is also great, but be sure to ask for extra crackers and bread so that you don't have to wipe the extra up with your fingers. I also recommend the Garlic-Parmesan fries. The spicy aioli sauce adds the perfect bite to the crispy fries. The service is always prompt and efficient.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

The food was very good and we had great service. My friend and I chose several entrees and dips to share. For the price we paid, we should have left full.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Hands down, this is one of the most unique and (in our opinion) best restaurants (not including sushi) in Columbia. A fun but quaint atmosphere with unbelievable tapas food. The food always comes out hot and delicious. It's definitely a social event when you eat at G&V. We've been for quiet dinners for 2 or 4, as well as with parties of 14 people. Every single time the food and service have been outstanding. It's not a place to go if you want the most food for your money. (If you want that go to a buffet.) This is truly a place to enjoy and taste different dishes; filet mignon, scallops (best we've ever had), lamb, shrimp, tuna, as well as a very thin crust pizza selection. We go here often before heading out because you don't feel stuffed and bloated. We've taken most of our out of town friends and family here and nobody has ever been disappointed. Enjoy!