Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
FANTASTIC!!

I cannot believe how lucky we were that we were in Columbia on a Saturday to be able to experience... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Nikki C
Soda City is a Family Affair!

My daughter and I adore going to soda city on Saturday mornings to grab breakfast and to check out... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
TheFellaWhoTravels
Columbia, South Carolina
via mobile

All reviews saturday morning city market main street outdoor market goat cheese arepas cinnamon rolls great saturday great market lots of food options fun morning rain or shine located downtown visiting from out of town last saturday mast general store food vendors
Reviewed September 4, 2017

Looking for something to do on a Saturday morning? Soda City is it! From farmer's with veggies, meat, and eggs, to local food vendors and local artists and crafters you can't beat Soda City. Even being a regular, I try to stop by Soda City at least once a month and anytime I have houseguests from out of town, Soda City is one of our staples.

Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

I have visited Soda City in the winter, spring and summer; summer has the largest turn out- but I have not attended yet in the fall.

This attraction is free and runs along Main Street from the Capitol Building (Gervais Street) North for about 1 mile. All along the walk there are tons of booths with food from all around the world. There are artisan crafts, beautiful paintings, organic veggies, and plenty of friendly dogs!

All of the shops along Main Street are open and welcome the heavy traffic. Mast General store is a must visit along the way and dogs are welcome to join you while you shop!

The market has some tables set up along the road and it is open from 9:00-1:00; however, it was much different in the summer. I have attended a lot of outdoor markets and I must say, this one might take the prize as number one!

Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

This is supposed to be a market. We saw 2 stands with a little bit of veggies or fruits (laughable) that were totally overpriced and lots and lots of food stands...and stuff nobody needs that the people called art. Everything hugely overpriced. I took friends from Europe here and they were not impressed at all. To the contrary. This might be something for tourists to spend a Saturday morning just to walk over and laugh about the prices (5 small herb mixes to create a dip $20, really????), but as a local I think it is a joke. Get more real farmers with their products to come and with sensible pricing and I will come back.

4  Thank mw123123
Reviewed July 9, 2017

We are SO happy to that we stopped by the Soda City market! I was three full blocks of organic produce, food trucks, handicrafts, musicians, VEGAN delights, and amazing artisans selling their wonderful creations (pottery, paintings, wood etchings, jewelry, metal work, wine (coffee-wine...try it), and lots of other fun stuff! The market itself made us want to come back to Columbia. Thank you!

1  Thank tkbebe2002
Reviewed May 10, 2017 via mobile

Wonderful outdoor market. Artwork, crafts, food items, live music, it's a blast! Native flavored honey, oil paintings, clothing, plants/floral. Something for everyone. Main Street has lots of excellent restaurants, too!