“Energetic staff and mediocor food, but I'd go back”
Review of Black Bean Co - Columbia - CLOSED

Black Bean Co - Columbia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Day 7 of opening week, I decided to pay this place a visit. I was greated by an extremly excited staff. All I wanted to do was read the menu, but all they wanted to do was rattle off the specials and all the great things on the menu.LOL. I was frazzled,but it was nice to see their enthusiasm. I ended up orther the Green Festival Wrap w/ asian seasoned tofu. I decided to upgrade to the combo meal, which included a side and drink. The side I opted for was couscous. The wrap was a decent size and looked great. The couscous was not even worth serving, as far as size, it was served cold. Can't say I was all that impressed w/the food as it seemed to be minimally seasoned, but the personality and engergy of the staff was remarkable, even if a bit overwhelming. I was given a free vegan treat. The staff was so nice. So much so, I'm definitley going back. I'll decide what to order before I get there though. LOL.