“Great food and friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Good LIfe Cafe

Good LIfe Cafe
Ranked #47 of 967 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dallas
“Great food and friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Loved the Veggie Sandwich and mushroom nori wrap. Usually I don't like kale, but kale salad here is flavorful with no bitter after taste. Added bonus was sitting outside on Main Street and then strolling down to Capital building. Lovely way to spend a Sunday.

Visited July 2014

Santa Cruz, California
“Drinks”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

We stopped here because it's just down the street from our apartment and had a relatively good visit. Though neither of us are vegan we still a coupel good appetizers and they also carried a few really strong micro beer options which was great! Overall good atmosphere with street or restaurant seating. Would recommend as a change of pace if you aren't vegan or just a good place to eat if you are.

• Visited May 2014
Amelia Island, FL
“Vegetarian Heaven But Omnivores Will Love it Too!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Think outside the box and your tastebuds will thank you! Do not fear raw foods! The zuchinni noodle bowl with pesto or marinara will please. Order up the kale side salad with subtle ginger dressing and you will dine in style! Cinnamon iced tea is a must--Just go! Thursday night has live music!

• Visited July 2014
Columbia, South Carolina
“My first experience.....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

I have been reluctant to try a restaurant of this type. Vegan,raw bar etc. Shouldn't have been. The unfamiliar combinations, the fact that all food is never cooked above 115 degrees according to the website, cashew cheese, burgers composed of nuts, seeds veggies and.... Well, I suggest you give it a try. I'm not saying I will ever be a frequent diner, but it was really quite good. The space on main street is attractive, the service was attentive and the presentation of all the food eaten by our party was very attractive. Tasty, yes! Leave you feeling stuffed for hours, no! In fact I was pretty hungry a couple hours after our late lunch. In all fairness, I am not a vegetarian and I realize that their eating habits are not only different but healthier than mine are. If you have never tried this type of cuisine, I think you could certainly be well served by trying it here!

• Visited July 2014
Chapin, South Carolina
“Delicious and healthy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

I had the tacos, which came with fresh fruit and a feta salad. All of it was amazing. The entrees of the diners at tables around me looked really good too. Cannot wait to go back!

Been to Good LIfe Cafe? Share your experiences!