“Delicious Dinner”

Ranked #14 of 998 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Liberty means many things to many different people. It is a celebration of the great American farmer and the rich bounty he puts on our tables. It is a celebration of America's melting pot of rich ethnic cooking styles. It is a celebration of the resurgence of the hancrafted-brewing style of the pre-prohibition small American brewery. It is a celebration of life, family and the pursuit of happiness. So bring us your hungry, your thirsty and fun-loving, we'll send you home refreshed and fulfilled.
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Food was delicious - my daughter had meatloaf and mashed potatoes that she enjoyed very much; I had a cheeseburger and fries that was cooked to order; servings were generous; service was very good; great selection of beers on tap and bottled

1  Thank pammieannie

Reviewed July 15, 2014

I went here with friends while I was visiting. We have been to a few brunch places but this was one of the less fancy yet equally amazing ones we visited. I loved the Lincoln hash, and I can say it truly did cure my hangover. They also serve very yummy mini blueberry muffins as you wait and their shrimp and grits looked awesome. Great service and I can't wait to come back for some more hash browns!

1  Thank AvidTravler123
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Had a great filet and large craft beer selection on tap. Good service and nice atmosphere. No reservations needed

Reviewed July 3, 2014

My son and I attended freshman orientation at University of South Carolina in late June, early July. We watched one of the World Cup soccer matches while seated in the bar area. It was a very convivial atmosphere and would be appropriate for a date night, hanging out with friends or a family dinner. We both had salads which were very good.

1  Thank lphilplan
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Because this restaurant is so close to my usual hotel in Columbia, I eat here almost every trip. I love the Shea Crab Soup, but it can be a little inconsistent. I also really enjoy the Asian Tuna Sandwich.

1  Thank Katie B