“Delicious Dinner” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Liberty Tap Room

Liberty Tap Room
Ranked #10 of 948 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Liberty means many things to many different people. It is a celebration of the great American farmer and the rich bounty he puts on our tables. It is a celebration of America's melting pot of rich ethnic cooking styles. It is a celebration of the resurgence of the hancrafted-brewing style of the pre-prohibition small American brewery. It is a celebration of life, family and the pursuit of happiness. So bring us your hungry, your thirsty and fun-loving, we'll send you home refreshed and fulfilled.
Hickory, North Carolina
“Delicious Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

Food was delicious - my daughter had meatloaf and mashed potatoes that she enjoyed very much; I had a cheeseburger and fries that was cooked to order; servings were generous; service was very good; great selection of beers on tap and bottled

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Pamela L

Virginia
“Awesome Brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

I went here with friends while I was visiting. We have been to a few brunch places but this was one of the less fancy yet equally amazing ones we visited. I loved the Lincoln hash, and I can say it truly did cure my hangover. They also serve very yummy mini blueberry muffins as you wait and their shrimp and grits looked awesome. Great service and I can't wait to come back for some more hash browns!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank AvidTravler123
“Great steak and beer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

Had a great filet and large craft beer selection on tap. Good service and nice atmosphere. No reservations needed

Visited July 2014
Oakland, New Jersey
“Fun atmosphere and good bar food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

My son and I attended freshman orientation at University of South Carolina in late June, early July. We watched one of the World Cup soccer matches while seated in the bar area. It was a very convivial atmosphere and would be appropriate for a date night, hanging out with friends or a family dinner. We both had salads which were very good.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank lphilplan
Greenville, Mississippi
“Typical Stop for Me in Columbia”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

Because this restaurant is so close to my usual hotel in Columbia, I eat here almost every trip. I love the Shea Crab Soup, but it can be a little inconsistent. I also really enjoy the Asian Tuna Sandwich.

• Visited June 2014