“Delicious Dinner”

Ranked #14 of 974 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Liberty means many things to many different people. It is a celebration of the great American farmer and the rich bounty he puts on our tables. It is a celebration of America's melting pot of rich ethnic cooking styles. It is a celebration of the resurgence of the hancrafted-brewing style of the pre-prohibition small American brewery. It is a celebration of life, family and the pursuit of happiness. So bring us your hungry, your thirsty and fun-loving, we'll send you home refreshed and fulfilled.
Hickory, North Carolina
“Delicious Dinner”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Food was delicious - my daughter had meatloaf and mashed potatoes that she enjoyed very much; I had a cheeseburger and fries that was cooked to order; servings were generous; service was very good; great selection of beers on tap and bottled

Visited July 2014
1 Thank 672pamelal

Virginia
“Awesome Brunch”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

I went here with friends while I was visiting. We have been to a few brunch places but this was one of the less fancy yet equally amazing ones we visited. I loved the Lincoln hash, and I can say it truly did cure my hangover. They also serve very yummy mini blueberry muffins as you wait and their shrimp and grits looked awesome. Great service and I can't wait to come back for some more hash browns!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank AvidTravler123
“Great steak and beer”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Had a great filet and large craft beer selection on tap. Good service and nice atmosphere. No reservations needed

Visited July 2014
Oakland, New Jersey
“Fun atmosphere and good bar food”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

My son and I attended freshman orientation at University of South Carolina in late June, early July. We watched one of the World Cup soccer matches while seated in the bar area. It was a very convivial atmosphere and would be appropriate for a date night, hanging out with friends or a family dinner. We both had salads which were very good.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank lphilplan
Greenville, Mississippi
“Typical Stop for Me in Columbia”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Because this restaurant is so close to my usual hotel in Columbia, I eat here almost every trip. I love the Shea Crab Soup, but it can be a little inconsistent. I also really enjoy the Asian Tuna Sandwich.

• Visited June 2014