“Awesome Brunch”

Ranked #13 of 983 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Liberty means many things to many different people. It is a celebration of the great American farmer and the rich bounty he puts on our tables. It is a celebration of America's melting pot of rich ethnic cooking styles. It is a celebration of the resurgence of the hancrafted-brewing style of the pre-prohibition small American brewery. It is a celebration of life, family and the pursuit of happiness. So bring us your hungry, your thirsty and fun-loving, we'll send you home refreshed and fulfilled.
Virginia
“Awesome Brunch”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

I went here with friends while I was visiting. We have been to a few brunch places but this was one of the less fancy yet equally amazing ones we visited. I loved the Lincoln hash, and I can say it truly did cure my hangover. They also serve very yummy mini blueberry muffins as you wait and their shrimp and grits looked awesome. Great service and I can't wait to come back for some more hash browns!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank AvidTravler123

“Great steak and beer”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Had a great filet and large craft beer selection on tap. Good service and nice atmosphere. No reservations needed

Visited July 2014
Oakland, New Jersey
“Fun atmosphere and good bar food”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

My son and I attended freshman orientation at University of South Carolina in late June, early July. We watched one of the World Cup soccer matches while seated in the bar area. It was a very convivial atmosphere and would be appropriate for a date night, hanging out with friends or a family dinner. We both had salads which were very good.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank lphilplan
Greenville, Mississippi
“Typical Stop for Me in Columbia”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Because this restaurant is so close to my usual hotel in Columbia, I eat here almost every trip. I love the Shea Crab Soup, but it can be a little inconsistent. I also really enjoy the Asian Tuna Sandwich.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Katie B
Houston, Texas
“First meal in South Carolina and it was Great !!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Stopped here while doing the college tour with my daughter and we loved it. Have eaten here many times over the 4 years she was in college. Her fav was the Shrimp & Grits - spicy and yummy, with a side of the apple walnut slaw, which is sweet. I would suggest either the Liberty chicken or the Bourbon chicken - both with a great sauce - or a steak - they're all good. Loved trying the different beers - coming from Houston, it was hard to find a new beer, but we did well with the more regional brews.
Friendly service and always willing to answer questions about the town or college. Nice location in the Vista - easy street parking.

• Visited February 2014