“Love!!”

Ranked #13 of 993 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Liberty means many things to many different people. It is a celebration of the great American farmer and the rich bounty he puts on our tables. It is a celebration of America's melting pot of rich ethnic cooking styles. It is a celebration of the resurgence of the hancrafted-brewing style of the pre-prohibition small American brewery. It is a celebration of life, family and the pursuit of happiness. So bring us your hungry, your thirsty and fun-loving, we'll send you home refreshed and fulfilled.
Reviewed January 7, 2014

My husband and I have been here several times and we haven't even made it past the appetizer menu. We order about two or three and make a meal of them. My fave is the Deviled Eggs with the candied bacon on top. Yummy! The only negative I can say is that the menu is very limited, but everything on there is so good it does not matter!

1  Thank Ajohnson0527
thanksfordining, Guest Relations Manager at Liberty Tap Room, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Thank you, we hope to have you back again soon to Liberty Tap Room in Columbia.

There are newer reviews for Liberty Tap Room

Reviewed December 29, 2013

I was visiting Columbia from out of town and went to Liberty for dinner.
I thought it had a cool decor and atmosphere. It has exposed old brick walls, dark wood beams and trim. The bar is at one end the dinning area was at the other. All the tables in the bar were full so I sat in the dinning area and was surprised that even though the bar was full there was very minimal noise bleeding into the dinning section.

I ended up having the barbeque chicken pizza and that was very good. The fish and chips came highly recommended and it looked really good but I had plenty of pizza for one person. Chris my server also recommended the chicken dishes. Chris provided excellent service and felt that his opinions of the menu options were honest and that he wasn't making comments because 'he works there'. I also thought the menu was fairly priced. It didn't break the bank to have a couple of imported beers, the pizza and dessert.

With everything being very good and nothing to complain about the highlight to me though was the Banana Fosters cheesecake. Make sure you save room for it and its plenty big enough for two people to share. Its a big piece of NY style cheesecake with bananas and the banana fosters sauce poured over it. It was soooo good.

Liberty tap room is a solid place to go and I would definitely would go back when I am in town.

thanksfordining, Public Relations Manager at Liberty Tap Room, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Thank you for writing a review! We look forward to taking care of you again soon!

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Food good. Service ok.
But a very horrible fly problem downstairs, so we were seated upstairs ( only a few flies).
Can't eat & relax when you're trying to swat flies.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Everything about this restaurant was terrific! Great food, service, and atmosphere was wonderful. We will come again when in the area.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

Had an excellent meal here earlier this month.
The staff were excellent, very accommodating and extremely friendly.
The food was very good, very tasty and very good value at the same time.

Thank you for writing a review! We look forward to seeing you again, soon.