Hilton Garden Inn Columbia - Harbison
$125
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
1,006 results
All reviewslarge mallfamily reunionrestaurants and shoppingthe entire staffexcellent stayindoor poolgreat place to stayexcellent hotelbreakfast staffomeletfresh fruitbusiness tripwould definitely stay here againfront desk staffeasy accessstaff was friendlysouth carolina
Reviewed August 7, 2013

When I travel for work I try to stay at Hiltons because they are usually consistently good. The bed here was comfortable. The hotel was nice and clean and the front desk staff was nice and helpful. No issues always makes the trip better! Thank you!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 7, 2013

The hotel was very nice and clean. The bed was comfortable and the hotel was in a great location. The staff was friendly and very helpful with directions to restaurants. Me and fiancé was very pleased and with my company discount the price was awesome.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I stayed at this hotel with a group of friends traveling for an out of town wedding at a Lake Murray venue. The staff was polite upon check-in. The check-in and check-out were fast. The hotel was full, but the atmosphere was still quiet (the parking lot at night was FULL to the point of slight difficulty in a large vehicle). The room was very clean and neat. The beds were comfortable and the room was a decent size. The bathroom was fully stocked with plenty of towels (4 females were in one room getting ready for a wedding, so you can imagine the need). It was obvious that the hotel was very well kept up. The location couldn't be better. It was less than five minutes from the mall and many restaurants. The only downside was the lack of a complimentary breakfast. There is restaurant in the hotel, but we didn't eat there. We didn't use the pool or exercise facility, but we saw them and they were also very nice and very well maintained. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We love this hotel. This is our 5th visit. The rooms are nice, clean and well appointed. The breakfast is great, eggs cooked to order as well as numerous other options. I would highly recommend this hotel. The kids had a great time in the hotel pool.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Seanbranch, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia - Harbison, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Dear USATodayWorldTraveler10,

We love the fact that you love our hotel and our team has made you into a loyal repeat customer of ours! Now you are part of our HGI family in which you are always at home when with us. Your kind comments and recommendations are sincerely appreciated. Please let me know if I can ever be of personal assistance to you or your family during your stay. We look forward to seeing you back soon!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I had written a post a few weeks ago stating this place was average which was my perception at that time. We had an issue with a few palmetto bugs in our room which really put off my wife especially since we had our infant twins with us. When I went to check out I told the lady behind the counter about this and she told me she would have maintenance look into it. I had written a post stating this and the manager personally contacted me personally to apologize. With the excess of rain they had been having over two months it had been next to impossible to keep these bugs completely out. They had been working diligently with a pest control company to safely spray as often as they could. The only suggestion I would make would be that if the lady at checkout had explained this to me when I told her about the problem I probably would have been more okay with it. With all of this they have won be back over. Thank you Sean for all of your work.

Room Tip: If traveling during the summer call ahead to make sure they are not having a palmetto bug problem.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Seanbranch, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia - Harbison, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Dear Hmcwhorter,

Thank you for your understanding as we were happy to correct this situation you and your family. We totally understand how important it is that all goes smoothly especially when traveling with young children. I apologize that this was not communicated to you fully at check-out as we always want to make sure that all of our guests leave here 100% satisfied. We look forward to seeing you back with us soon so we can ensure you are completely blown away with our service!