“GREAT STOP”

Hilton Garden Inn Columbia - Harbison
Ranked #3 of 94 Hotels in Columbia
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Stopped here on the way South on Feb 22nd 2013. Was recognized as a HHonors member and given a very quiet room. Room was well appointed, clean and comfortable. Will stay here again. The only drawback to Hilton Garden Inns in the lack of a "free" breakfast. Around the corner to Panera Breads solved the problem. Just can't eat $12.95 worth of breakfast, times two for self and wife. Will make this my stop next year.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Seanbranch, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia - Harbison, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2013

Dear NelsonKid,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us and other travelers about your recent experience. Your continued loyalty as a Hilton Honors member is most appreciated as you are one of our most valuable guests. At Hilton Garden Inn we offer a full cooked-to-order breakfast with many delicious options that we find to be an excellent value for our guests. You can enjoy savings on our breakfast by booking a Bed 'N' Breakfast package. Also, Hilton Honors member who reach Gold Status can enjoy free breakfast daily at all Hilton Garden Inn's as a part of the My Way Program. These options will offer no out of pocket costs to you or great savings less than the other options you mentioned. I can understand where this is an important factor when trying to minimize your travelling expenses. If I can be of assistance please let me know. We look forward to seeing you back soon!

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Columbia - Harbison

Reviewed February 25, 2013

During the initial entrance, I was very impressed with the hotel's appearance. The lobby was very nice, the front desk attendant was extremely nice and helpful. When we entered the room I became very disappointed. Popcorn ceilings, small room, nothing spectacular! This hotel needs to update the guest rooms immediately...very outdated.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sasha G
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Stayed in Columbia on way back form Florida. The staff was pleasant courteous at check in gave me a lower rate with out asking. Room clean, well appointed and quiet. Breakfast was good an very reasonable in price.
Although we do to not often take a route through columbia it may be route of choice just to stay here.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 23, 2013

My mother and I stay at the Harbison Hilton Garden Inn when we are in Columbia to visit our family. The staff makes us feel as if we are home. Jared is one of the best chefs ever for breakfast. My mom's is always prepared correctly. She's picky, and Jared knows just how she likes her breakfast. He's always got a great attitude too! The wait staff, especially Albertha, is friendly and always perfectly attentive. We always choose to have dinner with our family there as well.

Yolande and Dwight helped us several times with special requests. True compassion is evident. Sean is personable while being an effective manager. I work in a service industry; these folks at Harbison are among the best I've seen. Our family feels so welcome here. The building is lovely and well cared for, but the staff make it feel like home!! Can't wait to go back. Thank you!!!

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 20, 2013

My husband, son and I took a trip this past weekend to the Riverbanks Zoo and having knowledge of the Hilton Garden Inn hotels I was quite confident in staying there. The hotel is conveniently located near the mall, stores and restaurants however it still has a residential feel. We requested a high floor and was advised there was a college baseball team staying on the 6th floor; however we never knew it as it was quite quiet. The receptionist that checked us in was very pleasant and my husband wants to come back to stay again. Next time we will have breakfast as the reviews were good about the food.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sharon B
Seanbranch, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia - Harbison, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Dear Sharon B,

Thank you for sharing your comments with us and others about your recent stay. I hope that your family enjoyed the trip to the Riverbanks Zoo. It is a Columbia favorite with excellent exhibits and animals. Often I take my kids to this zoo when the weather permits which is year-round with Columbia's mild climate. Our hotel has many wonderful amenities for anyone to enjoy or is great for just a quiet, relaxing getaway. Next time please do join us at our onsite restaurant, the Great American Grill, where we serve breakfast, dinner, and room service. We would love to have your family back with us again soon!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

the hotel is very nice. the employees always treat you great and have smiles. one of my favorite employees is shatiema. she has a good since of humor and makes you feel welcome. my stay was enjoyable and relaxing.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 13, 2013

One of the best properties I stay at very clean, staff excellent, and GM always there to help,great location, safe , any thing you need near by, have mangers reception during week, great atmosphere, restaurant food is wonderful breakfast is always good, great choice of food, just hard to find these kind of hotels everywhere

Room Tip: All are good
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Seanbranch, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia - Harbison, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2013

Dear Larry K,

Thank you for sharing your comments about your experiences at our hotel. Your continued loyalty is sincerely appreciated. It is always a pleasure to serve you during your visits with us. Providing you and our other guests with a relaxing environment paired with all the comforts of home and more is what we strive to deliver. Our staff will always stand ready to welcome you back, taking care of all of your needs with a genuine smile. I personally enjoy our conversations whether it is at breakfast or in the evenings. We look forward to seeing you next time!