“Average.”

Dining options: Reservations
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Average.”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I have lived in this city for several years and I have eaten here twice. Once I had some generic pasta/Italian dish. It wasn't bad, nor was it very good. Second time I had a pizza - I have had better frozen pizza. I do not mean to indicate in any way this place is bad, it is just is pretty 'unremarkable'.

I have a pretty wide social network and yet no one I know has eaten here other than those who accompanied me. I ate in the first time and found the wooden booths fairly uncomfortable and the wait staff not overly friendly. Second time I did take out.

I like flavorful food with an appealing smell and a great taste - this food is just boring. It is almost like unseasoned hospital food. I would also add that while it is not expensive, I believe it is overpriced for the enjoyability of the meals.

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank rdavidp

Petersburg, Virginia
“Best Place to eat”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

If you want the best food in Columbia, SC vist the Villa Tronco and you will be not be sorry!!!!

Visited March 2012
Columbia, South Carolina
“Always Good!!!”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

The Villa Tronco has been in Columbia since I was in college at USC. It was a special event to eat there then and it still is now. It's just THE BEST Itialian food in town. Family owned since...forever? You might need a reservation-so call ahead.

1 Thank caroline c
Columbia, South Carolina
“Another Great Pizza!”
Reviewed February 15, 2012

Pizza is my thing here. It is one of the best and prepared very well. Amaretto Cheesecake is the specialty dessert!!

west columbia sc
“Oldest Itallian Family Owned Local”
Reviewed February 7, 2012

The Tronco family have been creating delicious food for years. Don't forget to try Carmella's cheesecake!