“Great good”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet
Reviewed May 4, 2019

Great food and so many choices. Fish is great. Every side I tried was wonderful. Great value for what you get. Staff friendly.

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

The food was fresh, tasty and true southern cookin. Unlimited amounts. But be sure to read the rules

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 31, 2019

Friendly, homey, country setting with excellent barbeque, veggies, tomato pie, banana pudding, roast beef and others. I've never had anything at Little Pigs that wasn't good. Inexpensive and delicious.

Reviewed March 28, 2019

We went here after the Zoo service was nice but very busy. Place may be needed to be aired out ithad a very greasy smell to it. I thought it okay but not worth it.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

Good food at a great price. I took 4 kids (ages 3,3,5, &12) and myself and spent spent $27. I will be back next time I’m in Columbia!

Date of visit: March 2019

Been to Little Pigs Barbecue? Share your experiences!