“Great BarBeque”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Come hungry or you will be taking some home. The leftovers the next day are as the first time around! Lots of food and they have. A full house at all times. So that's tells u it's very good. Great spot to stop when traveling to FLA. I Found this place when I came down to see my son graduate from boot camp ( Fort Jackson)

There are newer reviews for Little Pigs Barbecue

Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

My sister recommended this spot. It's a hidden jewel for the area. Causal dining atmosphere with delicious food at an affordable price. Oh I forgot to mention...it's a buffet!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

My family wanted to eat on our way back from Isle of Palm around Columbia. My wife picked Little Pigs because it was close to Interstate 77 and it was a great choice. I have never been big on buffet bars but this one was good. We arrived on a Sunday around 11:30 which was great because it was before the church crowd and all the food was hot and fresh. I have no idea how many items they have on the buffet bar but it was a lot. I loved the tomato based bbq and the mac n cheese was great also. I could go on and on with the food but the best part was the banana pudding for dessert. We left the restaurant full and laughing because the church crowd arrived just before we finished. I felt like I had just been in a mosh pit at a rock concert. People love their Little Pigs food and so did our family.

Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

Stoped in for lunch on the way home from Myrtle Beach. I USUALLY dont like Buffets, however this one is worth visiting again. Everything I tried was great, Freshly prepared and I loved the fact they had some great southern home cooked dishes. Not your normal out of the box buffet. Deserves 5 STARS!

1  Thank Familyvacfun