“You have to eat here.”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet
Chapin, South Carolina
“You have to eat here.”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

This is a great place to get a sample of southern cooking for a yankee. My fiancee and I had this recommended to us by a local and it was with the trip out there. We were there on a Saturday evening and it was busy, but things move thru pretty quickly. There is at least 35 items to try so we started with very small portions so we could try everything. The sides are good and a huge variety, but the real star of the buffet is the pork. They have vinegar, mustard, and tomato based pulled pork (in order of my favorites) they are all very good. Worth the trip, and low price for a buffet, not to mention the experience.

1 Thank todd54220

SC
“Great Price Many Options”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The food is always great and I like the price. There is a wide variety of food options. I would recommend to anyone and I will continue to eat here with family and friends.

2 Thank cnp1
Lugoff, South Carolina
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My wife has eaten here, with her co-workers, on numerous occasions. She and her friends have always raved about the food. This was my first visit. I was looking forward to some fried chicken, ribs, fried okra and hushpuppies. I was not disappointed; even though the coating on the fried chicken was a little soggy. The chicken was cooked thoroughly. I also tried their brisket and pulled pork. Both were ‘melt in your mouth’ good.

It’s my understanding that this place is always packed. Yesterday, being a holiday, even more so. Though there were about 40-50 people ahead of us, our wait was only about 15 minutes. I was very impressed with the way every thing was set up and handled. The staff is exemplary. We’ll definitely be back. Keep up the good work. God bless.

Roanoke, Virginia
“First visit!”
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

First time visiting. Restaurant needs a facelift. The food was really good and there are plenty of items to choose from. For the price it can't be beat. I would recommend and return again.

Charlotte, North Carolina
“BBQ heaven after a long day on the baseball field”
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

Our family really enjoyed our first visit to Little Pigs BBQ. The food was incredible.. We'll be back, and next time will bring the entire baseball team :)

Great job guys!!