“BBQ heaven after a long day on the baseball field”

Little Pigs Barbecue
Ranked #6 of 983 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet
Charlotte, North Carolina
“BBQ heaven after a long day on the baseball field”
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

Our family really enjoyed our first visit to Little Pigs BBQ. The food was incredible.. We'll be back, and next time will bring the entire baseball team :)

Great job guys!!

• Visited May 2013

Lexington, South Carolina
“Wow, this is the place for GREAT southern food. Amazing BBQ”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I went with my church group here last Sunday, I was so impressed with everything. I kept hearing about this place and had to go check it out. The food was really awesome. I left full and then hungry for more that night. I took my family that following Friday but boy the wait was worth it... The price you can't beat. Feeding my family of 4 at any other restaurtant would cost around 25-30 bucks and that's even at a fast food joint, we all at for 40 bucks that included drink and tax. I will keep going back and now im the one that's going to rave about Little Pigs to others.

• Visited May 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“The best buffet around”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Three kinds of barbecue - vinegar, tomato, mustard and a great variety of meats, vegetables and salads were on the buffet.

Everything we ate was good and we plan to return.

Visited May 2013
Rumney, New Hampshire
“Worth the drive out of city center”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Before visiting Columbia we did some research as to were to eat. This place was on top of our list and it didn't disappoint. We knew we picked the right place when we pulled in and the place was full with locals for lunch. Easily got our fill and then some.

Visited April 2013
New Bethlehem, PA
“Great place to fill up on a tight budget”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

First of all, this place was packed. Buffet had a good selection and our family of four ate for around $25. Food was good but not great. We ended up having to share a table with another family because it was so crowded. It was really loud in there as well. I would eat there again if I was in town.

Visited April 2013