“Delicious!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Little Pigs Barbecue

Little Pigs Barbecue
Ranked #3 of 962 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Delicious!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

Delicious! $9 apeice for all you can eat and a drink. The bbq was amazing. (I'm usually a vinegar girl myself but their tomato based was the clear winner.) Awesome collards, delcious hushpuppies. everything was delicious. My only complaint: my tummy was too small for third helpings.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

“It keeps getting better and better!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

I took my boyfriend here a few weeks ago when he visited from Florida. Everything I tell him I'm going here he says "Lucky you!" I got 2 to go plates today and let me tell you the price was right and it was enough food for about 5 people. I highly recommend this place. The Mac and cheese is excellent!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Tucson, Arizona
“Excellent value for a good BBQ buffet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

If you're looking for a place to sample South Carolina BBQ without spending a fortune, look no further. This place is probably one of the best values I've ever seen in a restaurant, period. Dinner and Sundays the price is around $10 (weekday lunch is less) for the buffet, which includes desert and drinks. The variety of items on the buffet is large enough that there's certain to be something for everybody. They usually have at least four kinds of salad (cole slaw, broccoli salad, etc), numerous sides (be sure to try the mac 'n cheese), and a good assortment of BBQ items. Of particular note is the mustard-base pulled pork. If you haven't had a mustard-based BBQ sauce before, be sure to give this a try, because it's a very unique flavor. They usually have three kinds of pulled pork, some sausage, fried chicken, BBQ chicken, ribs, and a few other meats. I have occasionally seen a sort of chicken pot-pie (delicious) as well. I can't say this is the best BBQ I've had, but I can sincerely say it's very good and it's definitely the best value I've seen. If you're in the area, stop by, even if you didn't plan on it; you'll be glad you did.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank cHris78654
Greenville, South Carolina
“Awesome Food and Friendly Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

They have awesome BBQ and hush puppies are wonderful homemade mac and cheese and a southern favorite sweet tea.

Visited February 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Great southern BBQ that was an all you can eat buffet for less than $10!! When I saw the price I was very worried that the food was not going to be good. But the BBQ was awesome, great coleslaw, and great selection of sides and meat. The service was outstanding and very friendly.

Visited February 2013