“Nice Atmosphere, Great Seafood”
Review of Blue Marlin

Blue Marlin
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Marlin is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 996 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed February 18, 2013

This restaurant has a great atmosphere and located in a prime area of Columbia... The Vista. Parking is horrible for the place. The food is great and the servie is superb. I don't eat grits and wanted a subsitition, the server was very helpful in making recommendations and it was not a problem to make the change. I would definitely go back again.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Great atmospher. Great service. I found the shrimp and grits to be mediocre. I also had the appetizer sampler and must say the majority of it was good, but the fried green tomatoes were the worst I have had.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Have eaten here a few times when in Columbia on business. We always leave a night in the schedule to come here for some really great seafood. The service has always been adequate & timely. The gumbo & shrimp and grits are really good. I have heard only good things about the food from members of our group.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

We liked the location. We dined outside because it was a nice day & the inside was a bit too dim. The really low lighting was not desirable. The prices were reasonable. The calamari was delicious. The ravioli was ok. The flounder had too much breading & not enough flavor. Our waiter was great.We might give them another try if ever in the area again.

Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

After living in Columbia for 20+ years we finally went to this establishment. We both ordered the shrimp and grits appetizer, very tasty. For an main course I ordered the shrimp creole, it had a good taste but the rice was undercooked and crunchy. I sent the dish back (I have never done before) and asked for another dish of shrimp and grits which I was very pleased with. The server was very cordial and understanding. I was pleased overall by the experience. Price for the dishes were about $11, not bad. Great location on the middle of the Vista.

Been to Blue Marlin? Share your experiences!