“Darn, No Leftovers”
Review of Menkoi Ramen House

Menkoi Ramen House
Ranked #27 of 1,109 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed April 21, 2019

Wonderful option to the Vista area of town. Me and 3 kids all agreed on the same place.....that never happens and were not disappointed. Small restaurant so we had to order to go, but were staying at my favorite Columbia hotel, the Hampton Inn, so simply walked one block and ate in the lobby area. Many great ramen options and the only disappointment was we ate it all, no leftovers. Would return to Menkoi over and over again.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

Great flavor (spicy ramen) , good flavor (dumplings) basic ambience, nothing fancy. Fast service. Requested extra hot sauce.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank Jmvillafana
Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

So so good and so affordable and delicious my first time I love ramen soups. I try them every where I travel to and this is so good I had the spicy ramen pork based and my husband had the chicken and he is in love lol wants to come back asap, it tastes very fresh and the place for a Tuesday was supper busy lots of people different ages coming and going, must try

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank amisadayt
Reviewed December 11, 2018

I make many eating decisions on eating establishments by reading reviews. This is one of a few where 4-5 stars absolutely do not match. The food was average at best.
I love ramen but this want not my cup of tea.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed November 10, 2018

Cooked to order, so not super fast, but that's the point. Terrific, authentic ramen. Great for lunch or late night.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank JWrightAU1224

Been to Menkoi Ramen House? Share your experiences!