“Very good food and atmosphere”

Saluda's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Saluda's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 996 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Greene street
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Saluda's food was very good and the service was excellent. We sat outside on the second floor balcony, which made for a romantic setting. We both had steak, which was a little pricey but worth it. Our server, Brendan, was very attentive.
Saluda's is a little hard to find, as it is on the second floor above the Starbucks, and there is no sign on the restaurant. However, well worth the search time.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

The location was perfect!As it turned out was right around the corner from where we were staying...The Claussen Inn which I also recommend. The ambiance pleasing,our server delightful and the food yummy. I had the lobster bisque and crab cakes. My partner had the sweet tea pork chop, which was huge, with mashed potatoes. We had a delicious chocolate dessert to top it off. They have a very good wine list and lots of designer drinks to choose from. It was cold so we ate inside,but they have a great balcony...restaurant is on the 2nd floor. I will probably return next time I'm in Columbia.

1  Thank evewest
Reviewed March 9, 2014

This is one of my favorite places to go for dinner! They have excellent food and do their own BBQ that they put on the pork chop dinner. It always has great specials and also have really great appetizers. The service is always great. It is in 5 points a little off the beaten track if you are on the interstate but if you are staying overnight make sure and find this really great find. My husband always has the steak! They also have rally good sides.

1  Thank greattaste50
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I needed a good spot to talk business with professional friends; a quick search came up with a couple but I liked the reviews on Trip Advisor, so went with Saludas. Wasn't too sure about being located on a second floor, but Excellent choice! Just as recounted by others, the food was great; ambience very nice; terrific and unobtrusive service- right there when you need them, not there when you don't. All of us loved our dishes, both taste and presentation. And a very nice bar. Saludas is a keeper. And I'll be back when I can sit outside too.

1  Thank William P
Reviewed March 1, 2014

From the moment we walked in I knew this place was special. The Hostess was friendly and the place was lovely. Our food was perfect and my husbands fillet mignon was just as good if not better than a fancy overpriced steak house. Our waitress was awesome, she was knowledgeable and we never had to ask for a refill.

1  Thank pinkfrogtoes